How far along?: 13 Weeks 3 Days
Total weight gain: Down 4.5 lbs (possibly only 3 but I don't trust my scale so I'm sticking with the docs numbers)
How big is baby?: Should be about .81 ounces or the size of a peach (haven't had baby measured lately)
Maternity clothes?: One pair of jeans but I live in yoga pants
Stretch marks?: None that weren't there pre-baby
Sleep?: Tossing and turning with at least one bathroom break
Best moment this week?: Telling the world we're expecting
Movement?: None yet, too early
Food cravings?: Cheese, Blueberry pancakes (they didn't last), baked potatoes
Labor signs?: Nothing yet thankfully
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: A full nights rest and being productive after work instead of just taking a nap
What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment and finding out the babies sex on Aug 21st!
Milestone: Getting out of 1st tri!!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Aw, congrats!
Congrats 1st tri graduate!!
~estene
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment